About Me

My photo
Time speeds by us, but a photograph can freeze a moment forever. It can capture an expression, a feeling, a personality. A photograph can evoke an emotion. It can express more than any combination of words. A photograph creates a memory that can never be forgotten. This is why I love photography. Thanks for visiting my blog where I will continue to post some of my favorite expressions, feelings and personalities that I have had the pleasure to capture. Interested in my talents? Please feel free to contact me at katiesullivan7@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Henry | 6 Months

I can't believe Henry is already 6 months! (well he is really 7 months now, but he was 6 months when I took these in July!) I love these shots I took of Julie, Paul and Henry. They show how incredible Julie and Paul are at this parenting gig... and of course just how dang cute Henry is! Love them all to pieces.







2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Can't wait to see him in just a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love the tie onesie and already bought one for our little bean, too. :)

    ReplyDelete