About Me

My photo
Time speeds by us, but a photograph can freeze a moment forever. It can capture an expression, a feeling, a personality. A photograph can evoke an emotion. It can express more than any combination of words. A photograph creates a memory that can never be forgotten. This is why I love photography. Thanks for visiting my blog where I will continue to post some of my favorite expressions, feelings and personalities that I have had the pleasure to capture. Interested in my talents? Please feel free to contact me at katiesullivan7@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ellie | 3 months

Enjoy these 3 month pictures I took of Ellie Hadley at 3 months. I am blown away by those beautiful blue eyes. She is so precious and made my job extremely easy. :) Can't wait to take more!







No comments:

Post a Comment