About Me

My photo
Time speeds by us, but a photograph can freeze a moment forever. It can capture an expression, a feeling, a personality. A photograph can evoke an emotion. It can express more than any combination of words. A photograph creates a memory that can never be forgotten. This is why I love photography. Thanks for visiting my blog where I will continue to post some of my favorite expressions, feelings and personalities that I have had the pleasure to capture. Interested in my talents? Please feel free to contact me at katiesullivan7@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Little Leo

I have had the chance to photograph some beautiful babies over the last few months, and Leo is no exception! He got a little upset during our first session, probably because I woke him up from a nap... oops! So I got the chance to take some more a few weeks later too. Both sessions were great and it was a pleasure meeting this little guy.




1 comment:

  1. Love the last one of the hands...so cute! Great job as usual, Katie!

    ReplyDelete