About Me

My photo
Time speeds by us, but a photograph can freeze a moment forever. It can capture an expression, a feeling, a personality. A photograph can evoke an emotion. It can express more than any combination of words. A photograph creates a memory that can never be forgotten. This is why I love photography. Thanks for visiting my blog where I will continue to post some of my favorite expressions, feelings and personalities that I have had the pleasure to capture. Interested in my talents? Please feel free to contact me at katiesullivan7@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Matt, Jenny, Ike and the Boling Ball

Jenny Boling is a friend of mine, SUPER talented and creative crafter and blogger [Strung by Color] and (any day now) Mom-to-be! She and her husband Matt are two of the best people I know and I have no doubt they will be top-notch parents. I was so excited when Jenny asked if I could take some pictures for them to capture this exciting time in their lives! Their happiness and love for this baby shine through in every photo. Thanks for the creative ideas and the super fun session! Cheers to the Boling family!












1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks, Katie. YOU are so talented and we're so happy to had you do our maternity photos. Keep up the great work and I hope 2012 is an even busier year for you with photoshoots! xoxo

    ReplyDelete