About Me

My photo
Time speeds by us, but a photograph can freeze a moment forever. It can capture an expression, a feeling, a personality. A photograph can evoke an emotion. It can express more than any combination of words. A photograph creates a memory that can never be forgotten. This is why I love photography. Thanks for visiting my blog where I will continue to post some of my favorite expressions, feelings and personalities that I have had the pleasure to capture. Interested in my talents? Please feel free to contact me at katiesullivan7@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Expecting Baby Sully

This post is on behalf of a guest photographer, my sister, Julie Critser! Julie was kind enough to take some pictures for me and Mike to capture this exciting time in our lives. We are due with our first kiddo on March 26th. We feel so blessed and absolutely cannot wait to meet him or her. Thanks again Jules, you captured our joy perfectly!





No comments:

Post a Comment