About Me

My photo
Time speeds by us, but a photograph can freeze a moment forever. It can capture an expression, a feeling, a personality. A photograph can evoke an emotion. It can express more than any combination of words. A photograph creates a memory that can never be forgotten. This is why I love photography. Thanks for visiting my blog where I will continue to post some of my favorite expressions, feelings and personalities that I have had the pleasure to capture. Interested in my talents? Please feel free to contact me at katiesullivan7@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Henry's One!

I can't believe my nephew Henry is one! Back in January, I had the joy of taking some pictures of him on his first birthday. It has been so fun to watch him grow and change over the past year! I know I am slightly biased, but how cute is he?!




1 comment:

  1. Henry and I are so spoiled to have the best photographer as an Aunt/Sister... thanks so much for capturing this fun time in Henry's life for us, Kato!! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete